Meet Our Team
Washington Association for Children & Families Leadership Team
The Executive Director and Board of Directors are charged with the vision, mission and direction of WACF.
Jill May, M.S.W.
Prior to joining WACF, Jill had been the Director of the National Resource Center for Diligent Recruitment at AdoptUSKids and also served as the New Mexico Foster Care and Adoption Bureau chief. She has extensive experience with foster care and adoption, comprehensive diligent recruitment, collaboration, using implementation science to create and sustain system change, and implementing a customer service approach to child welfare. She has expertise in engaging stakeholders to improve recruitment systems and in developing practice models to lead change within a child welfare system. Jill is a passionate leader of systems change to improve outcomes for children and families.
Board of Directors
These people care.
Events of Interest
- FPAWS Regional Foster Care Summit
Nov 2nd, 2019
- WACF Board of Directors Meeting
Nov 5th, 2019 at 10:00:am
- WACF Child Placing Agencies (CPA) Division Meeting
Nov 7th, 2019 at 9:30:am
- WACF Intensive Services Division Meeting
Nov 7th, 2019 at 11:00:am
- WACF Family Preservation & Support Services (FPSS) Division Meeting
Nov 7th, 2019 at 1:30:pm
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Class
Nov 8th, 2019 at 8:00:am
- Invitation to Aggression Replacement Training
Nov 9th, 2019 at 9:00:am
- WACF Member Association Meeting
Nov 19th, 2019 at 9:30:am