Partners for our Children listening and learning forum on foster care
September 11, 2019 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
1500 Jefferson St. SE, Olympia, WA 98501, 2nd Floor, Rm 2208
Facilitated by Hope Cooper
Sponsored by Partners for Our Children
Come spend an afternoon together as we listen and explore together future possibilities for our foster care system.
The forum is an opportunity to hear varied perspectives from parents, foster parents, kinship caregivers, youth, DCYF staff, and others about the current strengths and challenges of the foster care system with a targeted focus on supporting relationships and connections among these parties.
During the course of the forum, we will explore underlying values, areas of agreement/disagreement and ways in which we can all work together on behalf of children and youth in care.
Space is limited!
Please RSVP to
Nicole Sadow-Hasenberg, Partners for Our Children
Events of Interest
- FPAWS Regional Foster Care Summit
Nov 2nd, 2019
- WACF Board of Directors Meeting
Nov 5th, 2019 at 10:00:am
- WACF Child Placing Agencies (CPA) Division Meeting
Nov 7th, 2019 at 9:30:am
- WACF Intensive Services Division Meeting
Nov 7th, 2019 at 11:00:am
- WACF Family Preservation & Support Services (FPSS) Division Meeting
Nov 7th, 2019 at 1:30:pm
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Class
Nov 8th, 2019 at 8:00:am
- Invitation to Aggression Replacement Training
Nov 9th, 2019 at 9:00:am
- WACF Member Association Meeting
Nov 19th, 2019 at 9:30:am