Invitation to Aggression Replacement Training
Aberdeen – October 12, 2019 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Yakima – October 19, 2019 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Edmonds – Nov 9, 2019 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
This 6 hour focused topic training for caregivers teaches what drives aggressive behavior and develops skills required to give youth a chance for success. Caregivers will learn skills to teach the children in their care increased moral reasoning, how to replace antisocial behaviors with positive alternatives, and how to respond to anger in a nonaggressive manner.
Events of Interest
- Recruiters Meeting
Jan 28th, 2020 at 10:30:am
- Youth Advocacy Day 2020
Jan 31st, 2020 at 8:00:am
- WACF Board of Directors Meeting
Feb 4th, 2020 at 10:00:am
- WACF Child Placing Agencies (CPA) Division Meeting
Feb 6th, 2020 at 9:30:am
- WACF Intensive Services Division Meeting
Feb 6th, 2020 at 11:00:am
- WACF Family Preservation & Support Services (FPSS) Division Meeting
Feb 6th, 2020 at 3:00:pm
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
Feb 7th, 2020 at 8:00:am
- WACF FCFC Data Meeting
Feb 12th, 2020 at 1:00:pm