Invitation to Aggression Replacement Training
Aberdeen – October 12, 2019 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Yakima – October 19, 2019 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Edmonds – Nov 9, 2019 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
This 6 hour focused topic training for caregivers teaches what drives aggressive behavior and develops skills required to give youth a chance for success. Caregivers will learn skills to teach the children in their care increased moral reasoning, how to replace antisocial behaviors with positive alternatives, and how to respond to anger in a nonaggressive manner.
Events of Interest
- FPAWS Regional Foster Care Summit
Nov 2nd, 2019
- WACF Board of Directors Meeting
Nov 5th, 2019 at 10:00:am
- WACF Child Placing Agencies (CPA) Division Meeting
Nov 7th, 2019 at 9:30:am
- WACF Intensive Services Division Meeting
Nov 7th, 2019 at 11:00:am
- WACF Family Preservation & Support Services (FPSS) Division Meeting
Nov 7th, 2019 at 1:30:pm
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Class
Nov 8th, 2019 at 8:00:am
- Invitation to Aggression Replacement Training
Nov 9th, 2019 at 9:00:am
- WACF Member Association Meeting
Nov 19th, 2019 at 9:30:am